- Whiteheath Infant and Nursery
- School, Ladygate Lane, London,
- Greater London, HA4 7RF
Extended day 2:35-3:25
Reception- Year 2 =32.5 hours a week
8:40-3:20. (Gates close and registration at 8:50)
Whiteheath has an inclusive admissions policy that applies to all children and families. We have spaces, please contact us for a school tour. All admissions to the Infant School are the responsibility of Hillingdon Local Authority. https://archive.hillingdon.gov.uk/article/32165/Admission-arrangements-for-Hillingdon-community-schools.
Our current admissions number is 90 children per year which are organised into three classes in year groups. Intakes are monitored very carefully across age and gender groupings to the best educational benefit of the children. If more applications are made than spaces are available, places will be offered using the published admissions criteria for community schools which is detailed below:
1. A looked after child (as defined in the Children Act 1989) or a child who was previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to an
adoption, child arrangement order, or a special guardianship order.
2. Children attending year 2 at the linked infant school are given priority for admission
to the junior school (this applies to junior school applications only).
3. Children who suffer from a long term medical or psychological condition, which
makes it necessary for them to attend a particular school.
4. Children who have a member of the immediate family who suffers from a long term
medical or psychological condition which makes it necessary for them to attend a
5. Children who have a sibling* living within the distance priority radius.
6. Children who have a sibling* who was admitted to the full time school prior to 31st
7. Children living nearest the school within the distance priority radius.
8. Children of staff where the member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for
which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
9. Children who have a sibling* living outside of the distance priority radius.
10. Children living nearest the school not within the distance priority radius.
The distance criteria as set out by the local authority for a 3 form entry school is 1000 meters.
If you would like to apply for a starting reception place or an in-year admission please visit the London Borough of Hillingdon's website:
Tours of the School Prospective parents and children are welcome to visit Whiteheath Infant & Nursery School. Please follow the below link for more information on how to book a place for one of our tours.
Community Schools Admissions Arrangements
As set out in the School Admissions Code, Admission authorities must set (‘determine’) admission arrangements annually. Where changes are proposed to admission arrangements, the admission authority must first publicly consult on those arrangements. Consultation must be for a minimum of 6 weeks and must take place between 1st October and 31st January of the school year before those arrangements are to apply.
Hillingdon Council is the admissions authority for all Hillingdon Community schools and the Council will be consulting for 8 weeks from Monday 24 October 2022 until 19 December 2022 (12pm finish) for changes to the admission criteria to be implemented for admission from September 2024.
You can access the proposed admission arrangements for Hillingdon community schools for 2024/2025 above.
Summary of proposed changes:
Reduction of Published Admissions Numbers
All community schools have a published admissions number in accordance with the School Admissions Code 2021. This is the number of school places that the admission authority must offer in each relevant age group of a school for which it is the admission authority.
The Local Authority is consulting to reduce the Published Admission Number for:
How to respond?
The local authority welcomes your feedback. You can access further information regarding the reasoning of proposed changes and make comments or suggestions in response, please visit the Council website via www.hillingdon.gov.uk/consultation