1. A looked after child (as defined in the Children Act 1989) or a child who was previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to an
adoption, child arrangement order, or a special guardianship order.
2. Children attending year 2 at the linked infant school are given priority for admission
to the junior school (this applies to junior school applications only).
3. Children who suffer from a long term medical or psychological condition, which
makes it necessary for them to attend a particular school.
4. Children who have a member of the immediate family who suffers from a long term
medical or psychological condition which makes it necessary for them to attend a
5. Children who have a sibling* living within the distance priority radius.
6. Children who have a sibling* who was admitted to the full time school prior to 31st
7. Children living nearest the school within the distance priority radius.
8. Children of staff where the member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for
which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
9. Children who have a sibling* living outside of the distance priority radius.
10. Children living nearest the school not within the distance priority radius.
If you would like to apply for a starting reception place or an in-year admission please visit the London Borough of Hillingdon's website:
Prospective parents and children are welcome to visit Whiteheath Infant & Nursery School. Please follow the below link for more information on how to book a place for one of our tours.