Whiteheath has an inclusive admissions policy that applies to all children and families. We are an oversubscribed school and are full at present with no spaces available. All admissions to the Infant School are the responsibility of Hillingdon Local Authority.
Our current admissions number is 90 children per year which are organised into three classes in year groups. Intakes are monitored very carefully across age and gender groupings to the best educational benefit of the children. If more applications are made than spaces are available, places will be offered using the published admissions criteria for community schools which is detailed below:
1. A looked after child (as defined in the Children Act 1989) or a child who was previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption residence, or a special guardianship order.
2. Children attending the infant school are given priority for admission to the junior school (this applies to junior school applications only).
3. Children who suffer from a long term medical or psychological condition, which makes it necessary for them to attend a particular school. Applications must be accompanied by medical evidence from a GP or Hospital Consultant. Children who have a member of the immediate family who suffer from a long term medical or psychological condition which makes it necessary for them to attend a particular school. Applications must be accompanied by medical evidence from a GP or Hospital Consultant.
4. Children who have a sibling living in the same household who currently attend the full time school (not the nursery) and will continue to do so on the date of admission. Linked infant and junior schools are considered to be the same school for this criterion. A sibling refers to a brother or sister, half brother or sister with one parent in common, adopted brother or sister.
5. Children living nearest the school. Distance will be measured in a straight line from the point set by Ordnance Survey at the child’s home address and the preferred school using a computerised mapping system .
The distance criteria as set out by the local authority for a 3 form entry school is 1000 meters.
For full and most up to date information, parents should use the link to the Local Authorities Admissions Team at
Tours of the School Prospective parents and children are welcome to visit Whiteheath Infant & Nursery School. Please follow the below link for more information on how to book a place for one of our tours.